Project Administrator (posted 12/2/18)
· Compile AWO slips for PM’s and provide RFC’s to be sent to the GC.
· Assist in writing change proposals
· Assist PM with job related correspondence and paperwork as needed
· Assist with submittal process, as directed by PM
· Assist with keeping Plan Grid up to date with current documents
· Assist with keeping Computer Ease (accounting software) up to date with change orders
· Create purchase orders for materials as directed by PM, calls from Foremen
· Entry of pick list and pricing into Computer Ease prior to job start
· Assist PM with vendor invoice approvals – price comparisons
· Assist with filing project paperwork in the PM’s binders as needed
· Project closeout docs – prepare warranty letters for PM’s when projects are complete
· Assist in the preparation of monthly cost reports including reviewing costs to complete with project manager.
· Professional, Positive Attitude
· Well-written individual with good communication skills
· Ability to be taught, Eagerness to learn
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker – able to prioritize and communicate with PM’s
· Comfortable with all Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Word, Excel – comfortable with spreadsheets
· High School Graduate
· Some project accounting experience preferred
We offer an excellent compensation package including competitive pay and benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance and company match 401k program.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Metro Walls is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to hire, train, promote, and otherwise provide terms and conditions of employment without regard to regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, military obligation, disability or veteran status. All employment decisions are based solely on valid requirements, in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Metro Walls will not discharge, or otherwise discriminate against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. https://www.dol.gov/regs/compliance/posters/eeopost.pdf