Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Metro Walls was established in 2004 and has grown to one of the leading drywall & framing companies in New England. With the area’s largest workforce and professional management staff, Metro Walls provides quality work to many of the region’s biggest and best construction companies.
Metro Walls Inc. is currently looking to fill an opening in our Marketing and Communications department.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Plan, create, and oversee the design, content, and production of marketing materials
· Develop and produce high-quality press releases, content writing, and related materials.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
· Develop content for social media, websites, newsletters, press releases
· Work with company Executives to prepare marketing budgets, objectives, and content schedules.
· Must be able to identify media and press opportunities.
· Coordinate company events and functions.
· Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
· Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
· Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design/publishing skills are essential.
· Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
· Full understanding of all primary social media platforms
· Understanding of basic web designs, layouts, and management
· Ability to photograph or coordinate with staff to obtain content and project updates on a regular basis
Part Time or Full Time candidates will be considered. The hours are flexible, and work can be done remotely from home or at the office. Perfect for candidates looking to set their own schedule.
We offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance and company match 401k program.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Metro Walls is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to hire, train, promote, and otherwise provide terms and conditions of employment without regard to regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, military obligation, disability or veteran status. All employment decisions are based solely on valid requirements, in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Metro Walls will not discharge, or otherwise discriminate against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. https://www.dol.gov/regs/compliance/posters/eeopost.pdf